Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lily is doing great!


Thankfully Lily is feeling much better and is back to her normal self again :)  She had us worried for a bit there and is now being spoiled rotten by my slave.  I suppose I'll let it go since she was sick.  Her face is healing up nicely as well, the abscess seems to be under control now.   Unfortunately, she is afraid of Moo now :(  Every time Moo is out running around Lily thumps and tries to hide.  Moo is such a big meany.  Poor Fuzz has several bite wounds from their run-in that my slave just discovered recently.  With all of Fuzz's fur it is hard to detect injuries.  Luckily they seem to be healing up well but my slave will keep a close eye on them.  There is never a dull moment around here!

~Peanut

Thanks for reading  

6 comments:

  1. For gosh sakes, bunns - stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is in the air making them fiesty! Is Lily a rex? She is beautiful. I have 3 dwarf rex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup she is a mini rex, like Peanut. I just love rexes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too..just like velvet and they have great personalities. Do yours have curly whiskers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lily!

    I think that Moo needs a time-out though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they do have curly whiskers, Peanut's are very short and fine, but Lily has long ones that are very cute.

    ReplyDelete