Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back to me!


I figured it was about time I posted a great pic of me!  This is my blog and there haven't been nearly enough posts about me lately.  Thankfully, my furry army seems to be doing okay now.  I'll post an update about George after his appointment on Thursday.

I'm really hoping my army stays healthy for awhile now.  My poor slave can't handle anymore sick bunnies.  

So yeah in other news, I have a new roommate.  My slave has let Fuzz live with me.  I suppose it's okay, he does groom me and he puts up with me when I'm grumpy (which is often).  My slave is making a big fuss over it, but I don't know what the big deal is.  She says she is so happy we are "bonded" and that she thought I would never bond to any other bunny.  I'd hate to tell her that I don't believe this bonded thing, but since Fuzz isn't too annoying I'll let her think that.  I guess I may not be all evil.

~Peanut

Thanks for reading 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful rabbit you zre. Glad to hear the gang is feelin better. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably are, Peanut ....

    ReplyDelete